The City of Carrollton Utility Billing Department Provides services in billing and payment, deposits and water taps. We are committed to providing superior service at each opportunity and we strive to be accessible to our customers. Below is the information to contact a customer service representative Monday thru Friday from 8:30 am until 5:00 pm.
We have several ways to conveniently pay your bill:
- Walk-in – The Utility Billing Department located on the First floor of Carrollton City Hall.
- Drive Thru – Services offered Monday – Friday at Carrollton City Hall located at 315 Bradley Street.
- Drop Box – A drop box is located at the City of Carrollton Administrative offices at 315 Bradley Street for delivering payment via check after normal business hours.
- Pay by phone – 833-892-0172 with credit/debit card 24 hours a day (Visa or MasterCard accepted).
- Online – Pay your Utility Bills online with VISA or MasterCard
- Mail In Payments – The City of Carrollton will also accept payments through the mail. Please mail to: PO Box 1949 Carrollton, GA 30112
Please submit test sheets to the firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 770-830-2043 or mail to PO Box 1949 Carrollton, GA 30112