The City issues Food Truck Permits for those who would like to sell food within the city limits.
- Food trucks are permitted in approved food truck courts AND properties in the industrial zone. A map showing these locations is found in the link below.
- Permit must be obtained prior to selling food within the city limits of Carrollton
- Permits are valid per calendar year. All permits expire December 31 of the year issued and must be renewed by January 1. (Renewal period is each December)
- Cost is $150 per location or $750 for a universal permit.
- Application can be found below or at City Hall.
Food Truck and Food Truck Court Applications and Map