The City issues Food Truck Permits for those who would like to see food within the city limits.

  • Permit must be obtained prior to selling food within the city limits of Carrollton
  • Permits are valid per calendar year. All permits expire December 31 of the year issued and must be renewed by January 1.
  • Cost is $150 per location
  • A special use permit may apply to certain locations

Food Truck Application