The City issues Building, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Gas & Pool Permits.

  • All permits must be picked up in person by the State Card Holder.
  • A contract must be submitted with every Commercial Permit or Pool Permit.
  • Payment via card, check or cash can be accepted when picking up permit.
  • There are no fees associated with a Yard Sale Permit. (Limit is 4 per year)

Click to view permits issued this year and in prior years.

Please click the appropriate category to access and download forms.

Building Permit Applications

Plan Review Development & Land Disturbance Applications
Please Attach this Application when you Submit Plans

Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing & Gas Applications

Paving Permit Application

Landscaping Procedures, Tables & Calculator

Additional Applications, Forms & Checklists
Includes pool, sign, yard sale, utility, etc.