Skip to content
Mayor & Council
Agendas, Minutes & Summaries
Livestream the Meeting
City Manager's Office
Code of Ordinances
Bids & Proposals
Do Business with Us
Departments & Services
Pay Water Bill
Water Bill Round-up
Report a Problem
Pay Police Citation
Center for the Arts
Neighborhood Stabilization Program
Parks & Recreation
Planning & Zoning
Food Truck Permits
Garbage & Debris Collection
Little Free Pantry
Multi-Family Rental Housing Inspection
Neva Lomason Memorial Library
Depot on Bradley
Meetings & Events
Main Street Program
Downtown Beautification Grant
Taste of Carrollton Vendor Application
Thursday, September 16, 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Taste of Carrollton. If you’ve participated before, please note these
We are restructuring the event to cash-only. Tickets will no longer be sold or used as currency. Participants will pay vendors directly with cash.
Vendors can also choose to accept credit cards/digital payments but WIFI is not provided.
Vendors keep 100% of proceeds collected during the event.
All you pay is a vendor participation fee.
Taste of Carrollton Application
Taste of Carrollton is limited to restaurants, caterers and food trucks in Carroll County.
This will be the name used on marketing materials.
Yes, I need electricity
No, I do not need electricity
Electricity is limited and will be provided on a first-come first-served basis and is limited to 20 amps.
How many booth spaces will you need?
1 - 10x10 booth ($300)
2 - 10x10 booths ($375)
3 - 10x10 booths ($450)
How many booth spaces will you need?
1 - 10x10 booth ($100)
2 - 10x10 booths ($175)
3 - 10x10 booths ($250)
Food truck pricing
1 - food truck ($300)
Would you like a staff/volunteer assigned to your tent?
To help with collecting money, passing out food, etc.
Please list your Taste of Carrollton menu items with price
All tastes must be between $1 - $4. We suggest each vendor prepare 3–4 items with varying prices.
You must list your menu items and prices for your application to be approved.
Business License and ServSafe Certification
Drop your files here or click here to upload
You can upload up to 4 files.
A copy of your business license and ServSafe certification is required with your application. If your food truck is not licensed under a brick and mortar location, you must submit documentation from the local health department.
Rules and Regulations
1. All applicants MUST have a restaurant or catering current business license. Must have documentation to serve in a kitchen that has been inspected by the Health Department.
2. All Applicants are required to submit payment (cash, check or credit card) to the City of Carrollton no later than 5:00pm Friday, August 27, 2021.
3. Any vendors who have not paid in full by Friday, August 27, will lose their space (no refunds/no rain checks will be given).
4. Vendors will receive 100% of profits they receive during the event. Vendors must be equipped to accept cash. Vendors who are able to accept digital and/or credit cards are able to do so.
5. Vendor may offer as many menu items as they would like, but menu prices must vary between $1-$4. Vendor prices will be strictly enforced and monitored throughout the event. Vendors who fail to follow this rule will be asked to stop vending by an officer.
6. Taste of Carrollton is a rain or shine event. Please remember that applicants are pledging to attend the event rain or shine.
7. Event hours are 5:30pm to 8:30pm. Vendors are not allowed to accept payment after this time.
8. Vendors will be sent a schedule to the email provided on this form for set-up prior to the event. All vendors MUST be completed by 4:30pm.
9. Vendors are responsible for setup and tear down of booths.
10. Vendors are responsible for tents, tables, extension cords, etc. Vendors must bring duct tape to secure extension cords if electricity is granted.
11. Other vendors are not allowed in your booth.
12. Vendors who will be deep frying, cooking with oil, or have an open flame are required to have a small fire extinguisher in their booth. The Carrollton Fire Department will be enforcing this requirement. Vendors who do not have a fire extinguisher in their booth, will be forced to stop vending.
13. Participants must provide all food and heating equipment, but may be given electrical access if requested on this form.
14. Vendors who require electricity are provided one outlet for a total of 20 amps per vendor. NO power strips (pigtails) will be permitted. This will be strictly enforced.
15. Vendor smoking is prohibited.
16. Booth placement will be issued to vendors in the form of a map, and will be sent to vendors prior to the event. The placement of booths assigned will be determined upon electricity requirements and alternating food types. For those with "usual" spots we will do our best to keep you in the same spot but spots are not guaranteed.
17. At the end of the event your area must be left clean. Vendors are responsible for collecting and properly bagging trash within your booth location. No trash from your booth may be placed in the public receptacles as these are for attendees only.
By filling out this application, I state that I have read the rules and regulations and shall abide by all guidelines. I understand that the City of Carrollton is not responsible for any damages that may occur during Taste of Carrollton. I also understand that I am responsible for submitting a form of final payment to Main Street prior to the due date of 5:00pm Thursday, September 2, and that failure to do so will cause this application to be disregarded.
Skip to toolbar