Saturday, May 7, 2022 // 9:00am – 3:00pm
Mayfest Vendor Fees:
$100 single-space (10’x10′)
$175 double-space (10’x20′)
+$50 on the square (there are limited spaces available)
$250 food vendor (20’x30′ max)
All applications will be reviewed and must meet event criteria to participate. We reserve the right to deny or limit vendors at our discretion. You will receive notice of approval or rejection no later than April 8, 2022 with a link for payment. PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED DURING APPLICATION PROCESS. Payment deadline is Friday, April 15, 2022. You will receive confirmation of your vendor location no later than April 29, 2022.
VENDOR RULES AND CRITERIA
Please review the 2022 application criteria below, as some details have changed:
· Only arts and crafts vendors with handmade items will be accepted.
· No promo item or vendors with primarily t-shirts or screen printed/vinyl applied apparel/items.
· No cosmetics (makeup, lip gloss, etc.) will be accepted. Soaps and lotions are permitted.
· No trailers may be left in or around booth space. Tents only.
· Electricity is not provided.
· Vendors must supply their own tents, tables, etc.
· We will have limited spaces available for non-profit vendors.
· Non-Profits are not eligible for spaces on Adamson Square. Non-profits will be placed on Rome, Newnan, Bradley or Alabama streets.
· Must submit proof of non-profit status from IRS with application.
· Non-profits may not sell food.
· Limited number of food vendors will be accepted based on space availability, quality and selection of menu items.
· Only festival-style food and concessions will be permitted.
· Large or entree-sized portions will not be considered.
· Must submit a copy of your business license and Servsafe certification with application.
· Must supply your own generator and water.
March 31 – 2022 Application deadline
April 8 – Vendor approval/denied notification deadline
April 15 – Payment deadline
April 29 – Vendor booth location notification
May 7 – Mayfest