Saturday, May 6, 2023 // 9:00am – 3:00pm
Event is full and we are no longer accepting applications for 2023 Mayfest.
Mayfest Vendor Fees:
$100 single-space (10’x10’)
$175 double-space (10’x20’)
+$50 on the square (limited spaces available)
$250 food truck/trailer (20’x30’ truck or trailer max)
All applications will be reviewed and must meet event criteria to participate. We reserve the right to deny or limit vendors at our discretion.
If approved, you will receive notice of approval via email no later than March 31, 2023 and a link for payment. Please do not call asking if you have been accepted. All accepted vendors will be notified via the email address listed on application.
PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED DURING APPLICATION PROCESS. An email will be sent to accepted vendors with payment information. Payment deadline is Friday, April 7, 2023. You will receive confirmation of your vendor location no later than April 21, 2023.
VENDOR RULES AND CRITERIA
Please review the 2023 application criteria below, as some details have changed:
· Only arts and crafts vendors with handmade or handcrafted items will be accepted.
· If you have canned goods, bakery items and spices please select Arts and Crafts vendor category during application.
· Vendors with primarily t-shirts, screen printed/vinyl applied apparel/items including metal tumblers will not be permitted.
· No promo items.
· No cosmetics (makeup, lip gloss, etc.) will be accepted. Soaps and lotions are permitted.
· No CBD products.
· No trailers may be left in or around booth space. Tents only.
· Electricity is not provided.
· Vendors must supply their own tents, tables, etc.
· We will have limited spaces available for non-profit vendors.
· Non-Profits are not eligible for spaces on Adamson Square. Non-profits will be placed on Rome, Newnan, Bradley or Alabama streets.
· Must submit proof of non-profit status from IRS with application.
· Non-profits may not sell food.
· Food vendor spaces are for food trucks and food tents. If you have canned goods, bakery items and spices please select Arts and Crafts vendor category during application.
· Limited number of food truck/trailer vendors will be accepted based on space availability, quality and selection of menu items.
· Only festival-style food and concessions will be permitted.
· Large or entree-sized portions will not be considered.
· Must submit a copy of your business license and Servsafe certification with application.
· Must supply your own generator and water.
March 31 – Vendor approval notification deadline
April 7 – Payment deadline *No late payments will be accepted*
April 21 – Vendor booth location notification
May 6 – Mayfest
We are no longer accepting applications for Mayfest 2023.